Target your customers based on their needs, behaviour, browsing behaviour, their profile and business criteria. Then, distribute conversations to the agent most qualified to respond, no matter what channel you use.
1. Create an engagement rule
To create an engagement rule also called targeting, open the campaign in which you want to create the rule. Then click on "Create a rule".
Please consult these articles :
- Launch Facebook/Messenger
This element can be an image, a link or text that is part of your web page. So it allows you to customize its display as you want.
The example below shows an image the visitor can click to open a chat window :
2. Distribute conversations to the agent most qualified to respond
The iAdvize new routing engine enables you to send questions to the customer support agent most qualified to respond, no matter what channel you use and the language spoken (Find out more about language management in the following articles: "Language available" and "Manage the language")
Once you have created your targeting rules, please create a routing group by clicking on the "Distribution" tab and then select "Routing groups" in the drop-down menu.
Learn more about routing groups
Once you have created your routing groups, assign them to the targeting rules you have previously created via a routing rule (you can find this section in the drop-down menu).
This is essential for the routing engine to work properly.
Learn more about routing rules
Here is a schematic overview of a targeting campaign:
3. Adjust the scoring system of your targeting strategyTo know more about Scoring please consult this article.
4. Follow and optimize your rules of engagementThis video explains how to optimize the operation of your rules of engagement once they are deployed on your site.