When you have a conversation with a visitor, a state box appears at the bottom of your conversation panel. Each ongoing conversation has its own state box.
1.2 Indicators of presence of the visitor
When handling a chat conversation, you can see if visitors are still online on the brand's website or not. How? Thanks to the color of the dot displayed on the state box:
- Green dot: the visitor is on the brand's website or browsing other websites. But in any case, they haven't left the brand's website, it's still open on a tab
- Red dot: the visitor has closed the tab they had previously used to browse the brand's website.
1.2 Time on chat boxes with information about their meaning
- "Time since your last message"
- "Total duration"
1.3 The different states
- An active conversation that has been selected:
- a conversation with a visitor that sent a new message and is waiting for an answer from a respondent:
- a conversation that hasn't been selected. The respondent is waiting for an answer from the visitor.